the sdr rises Index du Forum

the sdr rises

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I'll Be Seeing You (Code Talker Chronicles Book 1) Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the sdr rises Index du Forum -> the sdr rises -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faxtaky

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: I'll Be Seeing You (Code Talker Chronicles Book 1) Download Répondre en citant

I'll Be Seeing You (Code Talker Chronicles Book 1)
by Eileen Charbonneau
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK I'll Be Seeing You (Code Talker Chronicles Book 1)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK I'll Be Seeing You (Code Talker Chronicles Book 1)

Luke Kayenta and his childhood friend Nantai Riggs are young shepherds of the Navajo reservation in Arizona. They volunteer for an experiment: to come up with an uncrackable code based on their language to be used by the US as it enters World War II. They fly into New York to join the spy agency the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). While on the airfield, Luke catches sight of a young woman. He is first enchanted, then heartsick when he finds that Kitty Charante is the devoted wife of his Canadian RAF pilot and instructor in espionage. Their paths will cross again.

In the mountains between Spain and Nazi-occupied France, Luke and Nantai practice the code between radio stations while helping on Allied missions.

But off the coast, German SS agent Helmut Adler is celebrating his latest U-Boat conquest when he hears something crackling over the radio lines. When a young soldier of World War I, an American Indian language helped bring down his regiment in the Battle of Meuse-Argonne. Adler swears it will not happen again in this war. He sets his sights on the code talkers.
The hunt has begun.

Editorial Reviews
“…a compelling tale of clashing cultures, religions, and classes…” -–Library Journal

"The strength of this novel is in its vivid characterizations."
—Washington Post Book Word

“The reader will be fascinated by the tale of love and sacrifice, but will also be learning a wealth of history…” —The Literary Times

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 244 pages
publisher: Books We Love (May 8, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071NS4YLX
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1282 KB

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the sdr rises Index du Forum -> the sdr rises -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation